The overall objective of the project is to improve the transnational innovation capacity of the business sector & to develop the appropriate environment in the Balkan Med regions, where potential entrepreneurs chosen from an open procedure with a feasible business idea will be subject to an experimental learning process including pilot training material freely available to all potential businesses that will help them to acquire the diverse tools & skills required to implement their ideas into a viable business start-up.
The specific objective that the project aims to achieve is to provide adequate support to SMEs in order to improve their adjustment capacity to the changing socioeconomic & policy circumstances, by:
- supporting business model innovation,
- encouraging enterprises to develop & promote innovative products/services,
- promoting networking & clustering & providing integrated management support & governance to boost innovation & technology transfer strategies,
- creating a culture of entrepreneurship,
- contributing in qualifying young entrepreneurs to found & manage a company on their own,
- facilitate the innovation transfer to the sector,
- assisting in increasing the number of business companies in the BM regions.